- Development of new site functionality, implementation of new features;
- Duties to optimize application, rewrite code to new standards, implement best practices to work with code and project architecture;
- Code testing tasks;
- Project decomposition tasks, splitting code into discrete applications, maintenance and support;
- Research of new technologies and their application within the framework of the current project.
- Experience in creating Single Page Applications on React/Preact/Hyperapp;
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, Post & Pre Processing CSS;
- Proficiency in typescript;
- Understanding the principles and operation of AJAX, WebSockets, CORS security policy and others;
- Understanding the principles of a modular approach to development, Micro Frontends;
- Skills and experience in unit testing of functionality and business logic;
- Profiling, debugging and optimization skills and experience (client/server side);
- Skills and experience with webpack, rollup application build systems, including esbuild, babel;
Technical English (tasks and documentation are in English).
It will be a plus:
- Real experience with Micro Frontends;
- Real experience with Nodejs in high-load projects;
- Experience in building application architecture from scratch;
- Experience with streaming on the web.
- The equipped office in the center of the city;
- 300 days of sunshine a year, Mediterranean coast, fruits, and a friendly atmosphere;
- A steep springboard for personal and professional growth;
- Employment contract under EU law, fully white salary, work visa for 3 years, company support in obtaining work visas for family members;
- Full relocation package (tickets to Limassol for you and your family, apartments for the first month at our expense);
- The individual development plan, courses from different platforms that you like;
- Any conference around the world (we will pay for participation and organize logistics once a year);
- Language courses, mindfulness webinars, corporate discounts on Coursera and other platforms, corporate incentive programs;
- Free catering in the office, and a free cafeteria with a health bar;
- Ability to work remotely up to 2 months a year;
- Medical insurance for the whole family, mobile package, support with the purchase of a car, and covering of school/kindergartens expenses;
- New MacBook / iMac and other equipment at your request;
- The possibility of self-realization, and the possibility to influence technical decisions making;
- Big friendly community, IT international teams, corporate events, team buildings, and hackathons.