- Testing microservices, frontend and backend technical tasks;
- Development of new, and enhancement of existing (guided by metrics) API autotests in Python;
- Participation in the deployment of new microservices;
- Participation in the process of delivery to production.
- 3+ years of experience in automated testing of web applications (API/UI);
- 1+ years of experience in developing autotests using Python;
- Experience in testing distributed applications in microservices architectures;
- Proficient in Linux, with the ability to write basic bash scripts;
- Experience with Docker and CI/CD tools;
- Proficiency in writing basic SQL queries;
- Experience working with Git;
- English from B1.
It will be a plus:
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience with monitoring and logging systems (Prometheus, Grafana, ELK);
- Experience with automated testing metrics;
- Experience in conducting load testing;
- Experience with TSDB (Prometheus, InfluxDb).
- The equipped office in the center of the city;
- A steep springboard for personal and professional growth;
- Employment contract under EU law, fully white salary, work visa for 3 years, company support in obtaining work visas for family members;
- Full relocation package (tickets to Limassol for you and your family, taxi to the office, apartments for the first month at our expense);
- The individual development plan, courses from different platforms that you like;
- Any conference around the world (we will pay for participation and organize logistics once a year);
- Language courses, mindfulness webinars, corporate discounts on Coursera and other platforms, corporate incentive programs;
- Free catering in the office, and a free cafeteria with a health bar;
- Ability to work remotely up to 2 months a year;
- Medical insurance for the whole family, mobile package, support with the purchase of a car, and covering of school/kindergartens expenses;
- New MacBook / iMac and other equipment at your request;
- The possibility of self-realization, and the possibility to influence technical decisions making;
- Big friendly community, IT international teams, corporate events, team buildings, and hackathons.