- Work hand-in-hand with DevOps engineers to understand the current security situation of OKD;
- Take a part in securing the container/cloud environment;
- Analyse and describe the current security measurements in OKD;
- Describe to-be process and security measurement recommendations;
- Implement recommended security measurements.
- Strong experience with Redhat OpenShift V4 or k8s;
- Working knowledge on OpenShift/Kubernetes and Container Orchestration, Custom Helm charts;
- Experience in securing OpenShift clusters OR other container environments;
- Firsthand experience in automating CI / CD needs on RedHat OpenShift;
- Strong Knowledge of SSL, TCP/IP Networking and authentication/authorization protocols;
Experience in DevSecOps practices.
Will be plus:
- Experience with SIEM;
- Network security engineer experience;
- Experience in SAST/SCA findings triage.
- A steep springboard for personal and professional growth;
- Employment contract under EU law, fully white salary, work visa for 3 years, company support in obtaining work visas for family members;
- Full relocation package (tickets to Limassol for you and your family, taxi to the office, apartments for the first month at our expense);
- The individual development plan, courses from different platforms that you like;
- Any conference around the world (we will pay for participation and organize logistics once a year);
- Language courses, mindfulness webinars, corporate discounts on Coursera and other platforms, corporate incentive programs;
- Free catering in the office, and a free cafeteria with a health bar;
- The equipped office in the center of the city;
- Medical insurance for the whole family, mobile package, support with the purchase of a car, and covering of school/kindergartens expenses;
- New MacBook / iMac;
- The possibility of self-realization, and the possibility to influence technical decisions making;
- Big friendly community, IT international teams, corporate events, team buildings, and hackathons.