- Supplying a DevOps at projects with high-loads (build/deploy/watching...);
- Working with application team on new services;
- Moving monolith applications into microservices architecture;
- Working with our private clouds based on Openstack/Openshift.
- Uninterrupted operation of all project services.
- Understanding of web-applications mechanics: HTTP1/2, TLS/SSL, Websocket, GRPC...
- Experience in Linux administration (CentOS, Fedora CoreOS);
- Experience with Kubernetes, Nginx, Grafana, Prometheus, ELK, Ansible, Helm, Terraform, Redis Sentinel/Cluster modes, Gitlab CI/CD;
- Experience writing automation scripts with Bash, Python, Go;
- For Senior: Excellent understanding of high-load web applications, how to organize high availability and fault tolerance.
Will be plus:
- Working with Kafka, Cloudflare, Openshift.
- A steep springboard for personal and professional growth;
- Employment contract under EU law, fully white salary, work visa for 3 years, company support in obtaining work visas for family members;
- Full relocation package (tickets to Limassol for you and your family, taxi to the office, apartments for the first month at our expense);
- The individual development plan, courses from different platforms that you like;
- Any conference around the world (we will pay for participation and organize logistics once a year);
- Language courses, mindfulness webinars, corporate discounts on Coursera and other platforms, corporate incentive programs;
- Free catering in the office, and a free cafeteria with a health bar;
- The equipped office in the center of the city;
- Medical insurance for the whole family, mobile package, support with the purchase of a car, and covering of school/kindergartens expenses;
- New MacBook / iMac;
- The possibility of self-realization, and the possibility to influence technical decisions making;
- Big friendly community, IT international teams, corporate events, team buildings, and hackathons.